Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: LSU-Appy State

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LSU-Appy State

    I don't forsee a repeat of last year but I do feel ASU will let them now they were in a ballgame.

    Anyway, ASU made a video to comemorate the magnitude of this game.

    <span style="color: #FFCC33">VIDEO LINK </span>

    Think about it, the first time in history the defending champions from college footballs top two divisions face each other to open the season.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    I bet it will be a good game...

    I don't see Appy on top in the end, but I bet it is a good game
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    LSU will not be near as good as they were last year ...they lost way too much...they lost Flynn and Perilouex(sp),Hester,Doucet(i think another one of the top WR's), got big man Dorsey gone and a few more key players ...ASU has the super talented QB back, dont know if they can pull another one out like they did last year but it should be a good game to watch ...atleast for a couple quarters
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    Appy State wasn't intimidated by the Big House, but I wonder what will happen in Death Valley ..... The crowds at this stadium have registered on seismographs on campus. But wouldn't it be something if Appy pulled it out, two of the biggest football powerhouses in BCS fall to a D-1AA (or whatever the heck it's called now) opponent.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    If LSU falls to Appy as well, appy should get a bowl bid
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #6
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    Appy was in the top 25 in one of the D-1 polls last year. I can't remember which one, but they actually made it. I love parity!!
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    Appy St. can't man up to LSU on either the OL or DL...and it'll show IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Appy St. can't man up to LSU on either the OL or DL...and it'll show IMO. </div></div>

    Same was said before the Meeeshegun game last year.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If LSU falls to Appy as well, appy should get a bowl bid</div></div>

    If LSU falls to appy I should get a bowl bid.
    GO VOLS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_brettc's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2007
    Posts
    267
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LSU-Appy State

    not trying to insult your intelligence sup-rbeast but spread zone read doesnt use cut blocks at least not as often as a team like denver does


    I believe that type of offense helps to balance the playing field and make the most of a teams speed but I hate the zone read stuff but it is effective

    just line up and run the ball where you want and Play action to the TEs now thats football

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •